1(charge)acusación feminineaccusation of sth — acusación de algo
- to make an accusation — hacer una acusación
- what is the accusation against him? — ¿de qué se lo acusa?
- I'm sick of the silent accusations that I'm not trying hard enough to get a job.
- After all, accusations of bias usually say more about the accuser than the accused.
- I do think these things can be discussed and criticised without accusations of elitism coming up.
- To avoid accusations that he didn't live in the electorate, he rented a place there.
- Added to this are accusations that he failed to live up to his promise that the elections would be democratic and fair.
- We are individuals as well as social beings, and open to accusations of selfishness and hypocrisy.
- As if to counter the accusations of snootiness, not every selection is wilfully obscure.
- Some were more inventive in the means they took to make accusations of sexual misconduct.
- Countering accusations of dullness, the insurer's job often borders on the surreal.
- The move has provoked accusations that Executive ministers are acting to silence a vocal critic.
- More than four years on not one iota of evidence in support of the accusations has been provided.
- Once again accusations are flying about the lack of consultation over health services.
- It is these kinds of charges and accusations that make people laugh at the military.
- Just five days later, however, he crashed down to earth amid accusations of bribery.
- Is this what was meant by the scurrilous accusations about his expenses?
- Shows were cancelled and accusations flew between members of the band as to who was to blame.
- Defeat on the pitch can lead, and has led, to accusations not only of bribery but cowardice and even treason.
- Sensitive to accusations of cronyism, he also wanted a non-political appointment.
- The unit was intended to review the system of public appointments to avoid accusations of political bias.
- Zealously denying the accusations, Richard waxed eloquent in his own defense.
2(reproof)acusación femininewith a look of accusation — con mirada acusadora / acusatoria