In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1acné masculine(with masculine article in the singular) acne feminine
- In fact, androgen levels do not correlate with acne severity among people with acne.
- You can help prevent acne by gently washing your face twice a day with soap and warm water.
- I have never really suffered from acne, but the skin in these areas is covered in blackheads.
- This therapist had suffered from acne as a teen and the spots stayed with her as she got older, albeit to a lesser extent.
- The glands remain immature until puberty, and it is the secretion of sebum that is associated with pubertal acne.
- My face, neck, back, and chest are free of acne and any other blemish.
- Some dermatologists think that bars of chocolate and greasy fry-ups exacerbate acne.
- There is also no evidence that certain foods, such as fried foods or chocolate, cause or aggravate acne.
- Anabolic steroids, sometimes used by body-builders, can cause acne as a side-effect.
- Surely, there are greater crusades in life than fighting acne in adolescence and wrinkles in old age.
- Laser therapy appears to offer no benefit in the treatment of acne, according to new research.
- Fluctuating hormone levels that normally occur in adolescence can aggravate acne.
- The same medicines used for acne often work for whiteheads and blackheads.
- Certain occupations and activities seem to favour the formation of comedones or acne.
- The onset of acne is usually around puberty, but in a minority of cases it may also start in adulthood.
- Aggressive scrubbing does not affect the oil deep in your pores where acne starts.
- He has straight, mousey blonde hair and a pitted face which suggests he has suffered from acne at some point.
- He was the kind of guy who never had to worry about acne and pimples because he never had them.
- Around three-quarters of all teenagers and young adults suffer from acne.
- In addition to the potential causes of acne, there are also many myths about what causes acne.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.