1choque acústico masculineshock acústico masculinebefore noun acoustic-shock syndrome — lesiones por choque acústico feminine
- A consultant has documented 300 cases of acoustic shock and the problem is well known.
- Acoustic shock is a devastating 21st Century industrial injury ruining call centre workers' lives and costing industry millions.
- The TUC launched a campaign on Call Centres and the issue of workers suffering acoustic shock has been highlighted in many Press reports.
- Some of Britain's biggest employers will attend a conference tomorrow aimed at increasing awareness of acoustic shock - caused by sudden, high-pitched noises from earpieces of telephone headsets.
- The company has already paid out 90,000 pounds to one worker suffering from acoustic shock.