1consentimiento masculineaquiescencia feminine formalacquiescence in sth — aquiescencia a/en algo formal
- Nothing less than complete acquiescence is acceptable within this church of political correctness.
- What is much more alarming is the apparent acquiescence - even complicity - of the nation in its own enslavement.
- In cases of this type, the customer's failure to object to the respective entry is considered acquiescence in the charge so made.
- Overall, European acquiescence in the campaign can be taken for granted.
- Her mental maturity takes her from blind submission to condescending acquiescence.