1(performance)interpretación masculineactuación masculinethe acting is excellent — la interpretación / actuación es excelente
- Even with its lineup of stars and decent acting, the film doesn't adequately capture your imagination.
- Upon my second viewing, I discovered a sweet film with exceptional acting.
- He also studied acting with Elia Kazan, making his debut as an actor in 1937 and as a dancer at the Dance Center of Felia Sorel and Gluck-Sandor.
- She came to playwriting by way of acting, a career she began at age six when she appeared in a commercial for Nabisco cookies.
- Some movies you watch for world-class acting, powerful drama, and a terrific screenplay.
- The talky screenplay and questionable acting take away from the power of the events being depicted.
- Despite the strong start and the strong acting, the film as a whole petered out toward the end.
- Though born and brought up in a conservative Sikh family in Norway, she always had a dream of acting in a Bollywood film.
- We talked a lot about Fifties-style acting, especially Montgomery Clift.
- With no rewards in the writing, the cinematography, and dismal acting, that's asking way too much.
- The acting in the film is as predictable as the various denouements.
- Saint came from the school of acting where motivation for action was crucial to understanding your character.
- It is gentle, funny and introspective, in all aspects, whether it is the cinematography, music or acting.
- It has been a while since I've seen a film with such superb acting, and what a breath of fresh air it was.
- His mad acting in the lead role compensates accordingly.
- This is a film with fine acting, camera work free of frills and a plot that will keep you guessing.
- But, acting, good acting, is as difficult to describe in words as music.
- The acting, as is usually the case with a Spielberg film, is top-notch.
- From the wonderful acting to the beautiful cinematography, the movie is as flawless as anything I've seen in recent memory.
- Great acting or no great acting, there are a rare few movies that trap you in a room with two actors for 97 minutes that don't have you begging for oxygen.
2(as activity)have you done any acting before? — ¿has hecho teatro/cine alguna vez?
- I want to go into acting — quiero ser actor