1carbón activo masculine
- Activated charcoal filters used for home water treatment contain either granular activated charcoal or powdered block charcoal.
- An example would be when it is known that atrazine contamination has occurred; activated carbon filtration could be used to treat the drinking water.
- Treatment with multiple doses of activated charcoal increases the excretion of a number of drugs.
- The Fort Wayne, Indiana, municipal treatment plant specially treats its water with activated charcoal to remove atrazine.
- I think the most effective one so far has been activated carbon, and activated carbon simply works very well because the compounds are in very low concentration.