1sedimento activo de las aguas residuales masculine
- Waste water is purified in that an aerated mixture of waste water with activated sludge is degassed before being discharged into the secondary settling basin.
- Enzymatic reduction of Cr by hexavalent Cr-tolerant Pseudomonas ambigua G - 1 isolated from activated sludge has been reported.
- The EPA said activated sludge should not be present in the final effluent and that the quality of the effluent entering the river from the plant was poor.
- It is well documented that, even for a pure domestic waste, an incoming COD: BOD ratio of 2: 1 will increase as treatment progresses and that the corresponding ratio after, say, activated sludge will be in the region of 8: 1.
- The most common is activated sludge, a process in which microbes, also known as biomass, are allowed to feed on organic matter in the wastewater.