In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1valor añadido masculine
- Beware of potential conflicts of interest that can arise in an added-value venture if your cooperative takes on investor-owned firms as partners.
- Clients actually need more added-value services and advice in a downturn than they do in a good market.
- Instinctively they followed the added-value route, developing a new product and also taking it down-stream!
- We want added-value projects, enterprises that involve design and development, for instance.
- The added-value option along the chain is key and increasingly, Irish producers are exploring those.
- Foil is a high added-value product if manufactured from in-house raw material.
- Only added-value product benefits will provide insulation from the vagaries of the ongoing price wars.
- At Backer, Muller and her team put a new spin on advertising by being among the first to try added-value programs.
- A good enterprise centre will however offer very many added-value services.
- Obviously, this is beneficial to the farmers who did not invest in the added-value project, because they're receiving a higher corn price with no additional investment.
- The first step in determining whether the project has merit involves the added-value equation, or balancing the elements of the proposed venture.
- The problem has always been one of finding targets that are affordable and which can be acquired at a price that is sensible from a shareholder added-value point of view.
- Instead, they decided to find a way of using the milk to make an added-value product.
- When wearables are destined to be brought right into the mix of anyone's everyday wardrobe, these selling points are the very added-value items people are looking for.
- Rolls-Royce does make some great added-value products - just ask an airline about the importance of fuel-efficient engines.
- In an emerging business like organic farming, Petrich saw wisdom in holding on to a bigger segment of the added-value opportunity.
- The company is also providing added-value services such as exclusive songs and music videos.
- We will be working with the airline to encourage tourist traffic by building in added-value options for Swedish visitors so that they can book a short-break package that includes flights.
- In this case, investment returns from basic distribution assets will be more risky and uncertain, while the potential return from added-value load management and other services will be greater.
- It is fashionable to argue that manufacturing is less important in developed economies, but this sector creates real added-value wealth via inputs and spin-off activities.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.