- The weight of the abdominal viscera and adipose tissue pressed on the diaphragm, resulting in decreased chest volume.
- We measured the circumference of the waist and hips, and we analysed subcutaneous abdominal adipose tissue by gas chromatography for fatty acids.
- Subcutaneous adipose tissue and skeletal muscle mass, however, were the same in both groups.
- Storage in adipose tissue may be protective because pesticide levels in the brain are minimized.
- The infiltrate was seen deep, involving the skeletal muscle and adipose tissue.