In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Lawlaudo masculinefallo masculinedecisión feminine
- The Claimant did not refer any dispute as to its entitlement to payment to adjudication, in its Notice of Adjudication or in its Referral Notice. "
- The final clean up before the Tidy Towns adjudication will be on Monday 14th June at 7.30 pm.
- The book then moves on to the law and paralegal adjudication of family matters.
- But people are looking for a revitalisation of arbitration with a fixed timetable as a result of their experience with adjudication.
- With the demise of organized militias, they contend, the right lost any relevance to constitutional adjudication.
- After the first adjudication, Tramore was placed 14th out of the 29 towns competing.
- The picture of scientists on different sides of an issue presenting their cases for adjudication to a group of high school students is too amusing to contemplate.
- I certainly reject any submission that Dyson J. held that the rules of natural justice do not apply to adjudication.
- The World Bank has laid stress on dispute resolution outside the court and minimising the number of pending cases in adjudication.
- All the local groups would enter a one-act play and whatever adjudication they received, good or bad, they usually took it all in good spirits.
- If the violators choose deferred adjudication, the judge typically increases the length of deferral by several months.
- The almost ontological scope for bureaucratic warfare between the White House and the State Department can only be successfully managed by firm presidential adjudication.
- The methods for co-ordinating Commission and national adjudication will be considered below.
- Unfortunately they do not accept the holiday season as a valid reason to set back the question of adjudication.
- I must decide whether in the circumstances of this case there was an implied agreement between the parties that the Adjudicator should have jurisdiction to award costs of the adjudication.
- Industrial action should not be used on rights issues at all because arbitration or adjudication can test the correctness of these decisions.
- Lady Howe, the Chairman of the BSC and the Chairman of the panel which made the adjudication, provided an affidavit.
- And the writ of the habeas corpus was the proper process to bring the subject before the Circuit Court for its adjudication.
- In 1978, Ireland became the first State to bring an inter-State complaint (against the United Kingdom) before a regional court for adjudication.
- Their adjudications were neither for public consumption nor scholastic disquisition.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.