In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(post/duties) administrativo(costs) de administración(costs) administrativoadministrative assistant — auxiliar administrativo masculine
- administrative staff — personal de administración
- The final part of the administrative organization is the Head of Division or Unit.
- Research freedom is also tied to teaching which is also tied to administrative duties.
- Apart from administrative staff he will ultimately need about six researchers.
- She said her new role would be a more managerial and administrative one.
- It is as ridiculous as the other opinion that the higher administrative staff must be changed every so often.
- Both developments will bring an influx of hundreds of office workers and administrative staff.
- It was not classed as such under domestic law and was vested in administrative, not criminal, courts.
- Laws governing medical insurance have also placed added administrative burdens on doctors.
- The report included another case, where an administrative slip led to a man losing his business.
- In fact there is little evidence that the political and administrative class was much better prepared.
- The nursery is housed in the building where the administrative staff were once based.
- Further resources may be required, including administrative staff and rooms.
- Today, Canmore is the administrative centre for government services in the Bow Corridor.
- His tactical skill was matched by administrative and organizational ability.
- Other team members include dealer Muriel Kale and three administrative and support staff.
- In all four areas, government seemed to consist chiefly of administrative controls.
- The memorandum repeated and amplified the point about administrative simplification.
- A sophisticated administrative apparatus was in itself no guarantee of successful rule.
- The committees are assisted by between three and ten administrative staff.
- There is a very high turnover of administrative staff in the Tribunal office in my region.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.