In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cargado de adrenalina informaladrenalinizadoto be adrenalized — estar cargado de adrenalina informal
- The end result is an amazing 45 minutes of pure, adrenalized musical bliss - sloppy playing and all.
- Together they are an unmissable combination and ‘Pretty Bones’ sends adrenalised rushes of excitement through everyone's body.
- Sailors from Australia and New Zealand have been hooked for decades on the adrenalized thrills of skiff sailing - a sport in which two- or three-person boats fly ridiculous amounts of sail on shallow, lightning-fast hulls.
- I could go on but all I seem to remember the adrenalized racket of guitars scraping my eardrums.
- Petronio transforms these time-tested techniques into his singular brand of adrenalized, edgy dance.
- It may be the most adrenalized sequence in all of contemporary cinema.
- This 2001 set comes closest to capturing their kinetic, adrenalised live synergy.
- The purpose of these tracks would seem to be for adrenalized action, but it merely serves to dominate the game's aural aspect.
- Just that instant of anticipation, the realization of what was about to happen, was an adrenalized buzz.
- Like their fellow citizens Plastilina Mosh and Café Tacuba, Kinky are polymorphous postmodernists with one foot in experimental art and the other in adrenalized dance.
- This was big-budget American action cinema at its burliest - an adrenalized blur of gunfire, squealing tires and screaming faces.
- The emergency room is an urgently adrenalized place where everybody fights to find patchwork solutions to problems, leaving the long-term consequences for the patients to another day.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.