In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1parque infantil masculine
- Other features would include an adventure playground, outdoor gym and a pavilion clubhouse for bowls.
- For there is a lot more to this green oasis in the centre of York than its adventure playground, shallow lake and terraced café, pleasant and fun as they are.
- An adventure playground, with disabled play equipment, was being constructed when we were there and should be up and running soon.
- It includes a mini adventure playground, swings, a climbing frame and rocking horses for toddlers.
- With its outdoor adventure playground and a library of board games and books, this really is a child-friendly hotel.
- There is also an adventure playground, donkey rides and various activities to keep children happy.
- And for children, the adventure playground, complete with wooden galleon, death-drop slide and challenging tree-top walks, offers a day of energetic fun.
- There is also an adventure playground which hosts one of the steepest slides in the country.
- Having 10 children to stay means 20 extra socks to wash each day, plus whiny voices, over-excitement and many trips to the local adventure playground.
- We wish the campaigners all the luck with getting the adventure playground back into working order.
- The adventure playground built last year is a great attraction for children.
- A new adventure playground is currently being planned for the town but whether that will include a skateboarding facility is debatable, according to a Town Council official.
- We used to visit the gardens quite a lot when I was little as it had a great adventure playground with a rope slide.
- As well as the classrooms, school hall, library and computer facilities, the school has a an adventure playground and environmental garden.
- Danny hopes to install an adventure playground in the beer garden during the summer.
- The hotel has a private beach, three pools, a tennis court, an adventure playground and a kids' club.
- There is a reasonably-priced cafe and licensed restaurant on site and an adventure playground for children outside.
- With an adventure playground, pet farm and sea lion show, not to mention the lions, zebras and elephants, your little monkeys will never want to leave.
- Police say they are concerned about the safety of youths who regularly break into the Bowood adventure playground.
- He added: ‘During the visit we spent time with the children and worked on an adventure playground for the primary school.’
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.