- I have checked three other dictionaries, one of which did not show ‘incredulously’ as an acceptable adverbial form; however, the Oxford dictionary did show it as a valid entry.
- Such adverbs are sometimes called prepositional adverbs, sometimes adverbial particles.
- The word's warm informality also makes it usable as what might be called an adverbial noun, modified by an adjective.
- But this form of the question implies an adverbial construction.
- But sometimes his adverbial excess and convoluted structures result in awkward prose.