1(business)publicidad feminineto be/work in advertising — trabajar en publicidad
- before noun advertising agency — agencia de publicidad
- He had given this lecture to graduate students in advertising at the Business School of the University of Chicago.
- I write television and radio commercials for a huge corporate advertising agency.
- I think loads of people could make a go at publishing a mag, but dealing with distribution and advertising is really, really tough.
- There is almost a confusion between graphic design as an activity and advertising as an activity.
- After working in advertising for 19 years, he became a full-time artist, creating wildlife watercolors.
- She made a homemade portfolio and went knocking on doors of advertising agencies in Dublin.
- As advertising is a very social and sociable industry, personal qualities are also important.
- There was the overwhelming feeling within the industry that advertising was a commercial activity and commercial objectives took priority.
- It is understood that two of the country's largest advertising agencies are refusing to pay the new rates.
- The primary myth of advertising is that you can be one of these people and have these things too, if you only buy this product.
2(publicity)publicidad feminine(campaign/space/slot) (before noun) publicitarioadvertising rates — tarifa de anuncios feminine
3(advertisements)propaganda femininepublicidad feminine