1conveniencia feminineI doubt the advisability of this investment — dudo que esta inversión sea aconsejable / prudente
- Before these policies are adopted, the advisability of no army modernisation deal can be justified.
- Second comes the question of feasibility and, more or less simultaneously, of advisability.
- A parliamentary committee is studying the advisability of allowing brokers and corporate agents to operate.
- Post-operative agility is a key factor in assessing the advisability of a block for post-operative pain relief.
- Every individual can determine the advisability of where and when to travel.