In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1adware masculinea PC infected by adware — un OP infectado por adware Spain
- Once installed, adware will pop up or insert advertisements on your screen.
- Now, he's looking at the end user license agreements of the companies most responsible for getting adware on your computers.
- In fact, most employees who are allowed to surf the web at work probably have some form of adware on their workstation.
- At best, he adds, adware is a nuisance.
- The vulnerabilities are actively being exploited in the wild to install adware on users' systems, security researchers warn.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.