1(on trapeze)trapecista feminine
- There are trapeze artists, clowns, aerialists and the like, but there are other, darker elements.
- This physically elastic and histrionically pliable performer is as acrobatic on a stage as an aerialist under the big top.
- We are all very aware that this is a dance festival performance, so we aren't thinking of ourselves as aerialists.
- She previously worked as a stunt aerialist, hanging from a flying airplane by her teeth.
- The aerialists were breathtaking as they spun and danced through the air, and twisted their bodies around ribbons of cloth hanging down from the ceiling.
- Performed by two aerialists high on towers, it is a tale of friendship shattered when two young women find themselves on different sides in a civil war.
- The proprietor, Val, has put together a site that should please any aficionado of mammalian aerialists.
- Someone I know can't go to the circus, because watching the aerialists gives her vertigo.
- He's a remarkable person, he's more than just an aerialist.
- The aerialists perform in ways unheard of a generation ago.
- The husband-and-wife team, are professionally trained aerialists who met during a street performers festival.
- The circus aerialists perform, hanging from the top of the building, twisting through silver hoops and bright red ribbon.
- He is a cat-like aerialist; he dives out over the audience, hanging on with only his feet.
- The festival is a training ground for aerialists, now in its third year, and has well exceeded expectations.
- One of the shows we attended was a spectacle complete with Olympic-calibre aerialists, gymnasts and dancers.
- The pioneer aerialist and outspoken activist is now aligned with the Santa Cruz program.
- Inch by inch, the aerialist in the red flamenco outfit edges her way up a tightrope.
- The video's an aerialist on a rope, and she's just swinging.
- ‘The sky is my domain,’ the self-taught aerialist explains in charmingly fractured English.
- An aerialist twists and plummets on white drapes.
2(on tightrope)equilibrista femininefunámbulo masculinefunámbula feminine