1motor de aviación masculine
- As I stand at the top of the control tower, the air vibrates with the sound of aero engines.
- On the ground floor are actual aero engines of aircraft, past and present.
- During the 1920s and 1930s, two distinct schools of thought had developed concerning military aero engines.
- The roar of four revving aero engines surges from the runway.
- For those who loved powerful systems, the section displaying the key components of massive aero engines had much to offer.
- The firm manufactures car components, aero engines and components for helicopters.