In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1acrobacia aérea feminine
- The helicopter also did a few daring aerobatics, including flying sideways and in reverse, before returning to base.
- Anyone who has ever flown aerobatics knows that it's a physically demanding activity.
- A member of the US Aerobatic Team, Bob also enjoys competition aerobatics.
- Holding a doctorate degree from MIT, he also had pioneered instrument flying and precision aerobatics.
- It had excellent performance at height and could still perform aerobatics at 5000m.
- Andersson had created a compact single-seater that would go on to dominate world aerobatics for years to come.
- An experienced Skyray user can perform aerobatics, doing barrel rolls and slaloming through clouds.
- Student pilots learn aerobatics, formation, night and instrument flying and cross-country navigation.
- As an avid aerobatic pilot, Paul pushes the airplane into some very basic, very gentle aerobatics.
- The airplane had a foldopen hatch, tandem seating, and sticks for pitch and roll, but wasn't rated for aerobatics.
- This was to be a show, but also a cadet competition in short field landings, simulated forced landings, instrument flying and aerobatics.
- Now even more airshow fans will be able to see the precision aerobatics.
- A witness who was standing outside of his home near the accident site thought that the airplane was doing aerobatics.
- We learned to takeoff, land, spin, stall, perform precision turns, lazy eights, pylon eights and aerobatics.
- And while it's a sturdy training aircraft, it also has a deserved reputation for aerobatics - it can perform a 360° roll in just two seconds.
- All aerobatics, spins and banks in excess of 60 degrees are prohibited.
- Hume and I went out to practice some aerobatics.
- This became an opportunity to attempt unauthorized aerobatics away from the eyes of an instructor.
- Roll rate is probably about 45 degrees per second, quick enough to satisfy most pilots who aren't into unlimited aerobatics.
- Thousands of families gathered to watch the Red Arrows perform astonishing aerobatics at breathtaking speed.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.