In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The importance of free fatty acids in aerobic metabolism is best shown in cardiac muscle.
- In this way, the plant can resume aerobic metabolic activity required for long-term survival.
- White blood cells have respiratory enzymes for aerobic metabolism, and others suited to their particular functions.
- Humans use a form of cellular respiration requiring oxygen which is called aerobic respiration.
- Plants, as other aerobic organisms, require oxygen for the efficient production of energy.
- Rubin also strongly urges all dieters not to do any aerobic exercise, as it harms the body's immune response.
- Weight training and aerobic exercise are important for improving body composition.
- You now know about the health benefits of aerobic exercise and how it affects your body.
- Some military and almost every civilian gym will have an aerobic or group exercise timetable.
- There was a time in your life when you didn't even realize what you were doing was called aerobic or cardio exercise.
- The provider may recommend that the pregnant woman cut back on her activities and avoid aerobic exercise.
- Both aerobic exercise and interval training promote cardiovascular fitness.
- There is evidence to suggest that aerobic exercise can improve some aspects of a person's quality of life.
- Another issue primarily dealt with by cardio / aerobic training has been the problem of body fat.
- People in a residential colony are encouraged to take up group activity such as walking or jogging or aerobic exercises.
- Any form of exercise is harmful in excess, but aerobic activity has known cardiovascular benefits.
- The class includes general aerobic exercise, step aerobics and pelvic floor exercises.
- For a fit and healthy cardiovascular system, aerobic training should be performed three to four times a week.
- To get maximum results, include both weight training and aerobic exercise in your routine.
- The intensity of exercise is the primary factor in maintaining or improving aerobic power.
- An aerobic exercise program will help improve the blood flow to the tendon and bursa.
- Pace yourself using a mix of dance classes, weight training, and aerobic exercise.
- The bottom line is, even if you work out every day, aerobic exercise can only take the body so far.
- The classes start with a short aerobic exercise to warm up the body before a 20 minute session on the poles.
- Some aerobic activity will warm the muscles up and get them ready to stretch.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.