In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1aerobic(s) masculineaerobismo masculine Southern Cone
- When I return home I want to open up a gymnasium to teach aerobics for people who want to lose weight.
- Is there any evidence that resistance training is better than aerobics?
- A good exercise programme such as aerobics will also activate and rejuvenate the skin and improve circulation and blood flow.
- By joining a club or aerobics class etc you can meet so many people.
- The combined exercise programme with both aerobics and power is ideal for keeping fit and controlling weight.
- Step aerobics, gym ball, aerobics and yoga classes will start soon in Manorhamilton.
- Other good bone-building exercises are skipping, aerobics and brisk walking.
- Actually she does yoga and aerobics, plays shuttle and table tennis to keep fit.
- Doctors say they regularly treat people with injuries sustained while doing aerobics or exercising in the gym.
- With that confidence, Giulia increased her workouts to five aerobics classes a week.
- I have always despised exercise - especially aerobics or anything involving a gym.
- The class includes general aerobics and pelvic floor exercises to suit all ages.
- These girls are likely to be introduced to new activities such as aerobics, swimming and gym training.
- There is also a movement studio for aerobics, yoga and stretch and toning exercises.
- The gym offers yoga therapy, aerobics and callisthenics separately for men and women.
- Weight loss and gentle movement exercises such as water aerobics are also helpful.
- If you find you don't like the aerobics exercise you're doing, switch to a new one this week.
- I worked out three to four times a week, attending aerobics classes and lifting weights.
- But many have no appetite for the horrors of gyms and earnest aerobics.
- I no longer had time to lift weights, so I just taught aerobics and played sports.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.