In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The authors note that acute MIs in their two study groups probably have different etiologies.
- A variety of etiologies accounted for the condition.
- Lung transplantation represents the last therapeutic option for advanced lung disease of many etiologies.
- The differential diagnosis and underlying etiologies are listed in Table 1.
- Respiratory distress immediately after birth is common and has various aetiologies.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.