In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in UK)orden judicial que impone el pago de una pensión alimenticia a un hijo natural
- An affiliation order could only be made after extensive enquiry proved that a mother was telling the truth.
- A statutory provision which specifically applies or expressly precludes the limitation from proceedings for the enforcement of affiliation orders could put the question beyond doubt.
- In Family Law matters it has power to make maintenance, barring, custody, access and affiliation orders.
- There will be a fond farewell to the strict time limit for the making of applications for affiliation orders.
- In particular, the procedures are extended to affiliation orders and certain orders for lump sum payments.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.