1(clause/statement) anteriormente mencionado(statement/clause) antedicho formalthe aforementioned person — el susodicho formal humorous
- Apart from the aforementioned health benefits, it has given his work an integrity that it did not need previously.
- The aforementioned side enjoyed a good spell as the game moved into the last ten minutes of the first half.
- Of the aforementioned flaws, the one to effect the film most was the pace, which at times was a tad slow.
- The water in the pond was crystal clear with only the aforementioned tadpoles swimming in the water.
- On the aforementioned website, she has had lots of fun juxtaposing quotes from various features about her.
- Those wishing to be associated with this venture can contact either of the aforementioned.
- These are bolted to the engine block and sealed with the aforementioned head gasket.
- I would have expected a better showing from the two aforementioned players.
- Two possible options for the aforementioned solution spring to mind immediately.
- All of the aforementioned public representatives present addressed the meeting.
- The aforementioned outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts are also available for the warmer months.
- He started talking about it and within five seconds had given away the aforementioned spoiler.
- But as well as all the aforementioned loveliness, there is a tinge of sadness.
- As a result, the website of the aforementioned editor allows writers to vet the comments added to their blogs.
- Smoking is already banned in most of the places that people have to use, such as the aforementioned public transport.
- The aforementioned speech to the Falkland Islanders was delivered in January 1983.
- The aforementioned authors have all created a new language, so to speak.
- The similarity between the aforementioned lot is that we were all born on the same day!
- The aforementioned rules may only be altered by the holder of the agreement.
- Quite apart from the aforementioned lovely inhabitants, the city itself is great.