1(office)agencia feminineadvertising/press/model agency — agencia de publicidad/prensa/modelos
- In urban areas not subject to traditional governing bodies, these alternative agencies often sufficed.
- The confusion does not just extend to government and public agencies.
- The company will also look to service the needs of Namibian government departments and agencies.
- In the education service the governing body of each agency is the employer of the chief executive.
- So far the executive agency of the Department of Health has said it does not divulge information about faults.
- Section 17201 does not include any references to governmental agencies or political entities.
- Meanwhile, the Prime Minister announced a separate agency to deal with WMD.
- Now it is Iraqis and one agency alone has 150 foreign workers on its books.
- Firstly, Scottish Enterprise is a government-funded agency not a government department.
- The article then goes on to include the title of the report and the specific agency that issued it.
- Second, we do not yet have good coordination among government agencies and regulatory bodies.
- Others complain of the huge amount of paperwork and the array of agencies and government bodies they need to deal with.
- This is the one agency and government that not only is allowed to pray, it's demanded.
- The regulatory agencies and local bodies seem to be turning a blind eye to the problem.
- The usually secretive agency is best known for its major role in creating the Internet.
- The leading role in it should be taken by federal agencies of the defense sectors of industry.
- The governmental agency that takes care of this long term arrangement is the IRD.
- We believe the Department of Justice is the appropriate agency to look into this matter.
- Ownership rights with different agencies of the Government have aggravated this neglect.
- It draws from every Cabinet department and some independent agencies.
2(branch)sucursal femininefilial feminine