In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The intention of this project, which was funded through a grant, was to develop new curricula for effective integration of critical thinking instruction into a specific discipline such as agriscience.
- IBM has formed a life sciences business unit to deliver leading-edge IT solutions for bio-technology, genomic, e-health, pharmaceutical, agriscience, and other life sciences industries.
- Dr. Dyer's primary teaching responsibilities include courses in team and organizational leadership, research methods, and the preparation of agriculture teachers for middle and high school agriscience programs.
- The Trento centre has the potential to bolster new economic growth in the Trentino region and beyond, as well as underpin traditional industries such as agriculture and agriscience.
- This text is aimed at high school agriscience programs, and as such, the level is below that of a university basic horticulture course.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.