1ship ahoy! — ¡barco a la vista!
- ahoy there! — ¡ah del barco!
- Christmas ahoy: Christmas parties are the next big thing in the pipeline in the area.
- We didn't know what it was going to be like when we started, but as we got into it, more and more people, all the emails I get now instead of hi Peter, it's ahoy!
- I mean, this was a man who greeted somebody travelling in a land-based vehicle with the words ‘Well ahoy there.’
- The ref blows for full time - golden goal or penalties ahoy!
- It will be ship ahoy for the brave mum-of-two Marie next Tuesday as she takes up the Cabin Fever challenge on board a 90 ft Schooner ship.