In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1enfermedad femininedolencia feminine formalachaque masculine informalproblema masculine
- Then they died of typhoid, malaria and liver ailments in addition to starvation.
- Along the way, minor ailments were treated and hypochondria dispelled, with adept matter of factness.
- Patients with diabetes can develop other ailments such as heart or kidney disease.
- The hospital has blamed patients with minor ailments for causing the long delays but stressed lives were not put in danger.
- It advocates that you need not run to a doctor for minor ailments, stop and look in your kitchen instead.
- The root of the plant is a remedy for rheumatism, asthma and other respiratory ailments.
- The personnel would be screened for blood pressure, diabetes and heart ailments.
- He may be successful without other ailments like fever, common cold and whatever.
- Respiratory infections, eye disease and bronchial ailments are common.
- A man hunched over with pain and troubled by a lengthy list of illnesses and ailments.
- Who provides nourishment to the fowls in the air and who attends to their ailments and illness?
- There are some alternatives for ailments such as diabetes and arthritis as well.
- Bone and joint ailments such as arthritis and rheumatism are often reported too.
- Meanwhile, ambulances are rushing to see patients with minor ailments.
- However, the harsh reality is that cures are still lacking for many common ailments, such as cancer and obesity.
- Every centre deals with common ailments and can give you advice on what to do about non-urgent conditions.
- There is an increase in respiratory ailments, flu and accidents due to the bad weather.
- I seem to be going through one of those phases in life where minor ailments pile on top of one another in a seemingly continuous stream.
- Medical treatment, even treatment for minor ailments, does not fall within that category of events.
- Another problem I have is with people who grossly exaggerate minor ailments just to get extended time off work.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.