- In ‘The Kid,’ the poet unveils the hidden core beneath a comfortable mask, telling about how the subject talks candidly about his father ‘sometimes when we ain't talking about baseball.’
- We ain't running from nothing. We ain't worried about nothing.
- We aint tryin to be something were not.
- I aint no Baby Boomer and will never buy products, services or opinions from people who approach me as such.
- The defense is doing all they can out there and we ain't matching them at all.
- am not
- is not
- are not
- Hey sis, I ain't forgotten about ya. I still love you.
- Well, he's a man who loves being on the hills and what he ain't climbed ain't worth climbing.
- Baseball's origins ain't found till they're found.
- Bet she ain't ridden a bike in years.
- He ain't won a fight in years.
- has not
- have not