In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1secar al aire
- If you air-dry denim, doesn't it come out like cardboard?
- Blot dry with paper towels and air-dry in refrigerator for three more days.
- The puree may be air-dried or dried in a slow oven.
- Look for a dishwasher that allows you to choose between heat-drying and air-drying.
- Blow-dry while ruffling with your fingers, or for looser texture, let hair air-dry.
- The amount of water was determined by percent weight loss upon air-drying and the amount of organic material was determined by percent weight loss on ignition.
- To start with, it is either salted or brined to extract the moisture, next it is air-dried and then it goes to the smokehouse.
- The kits also come with air-drying clay, which can be rolled and shaped for water features, pots, rocks and even gnomes.
- I can let my long hair air-dry and it actually looks like I've had an expensive blowout.
- The first step in restoration was air-drying the costumes, then sending them to the dry cleaners before trying to refurbish some of the less damaged ones.
- A novel air-drying method that was developed specifically for this work, and which proved most suitable, is described here.
- Virtually every stage of barrel production has an impact on the liquid it was designed to hold - the age of the trees, sawing versus splitting, air-dried as opposed to kiln-dried and how the barrel is toasted.
- My towels are air-drying, and almost done.
- The key to re-creating this style at home is to contain any wild frizz and to let the curls naturally air-dry.
- Harvested samples were air-dried before threshing; grain was then oven-dried at 60 deg C until weight remained constant over 24 hours.
- These were prepared by collecting live gastropods from the study area, boiling and removing the flesh, rinsing in seawater, and air-drying.
- What might be less clear is how to make a more direct connection to the forest by selecting and air-drying your own lumber.
- Make you sure you wash up with hot, soapy water, and let crockery air-dry if possible.
- If air-drying were attempted many vegetables would simply go bad, or leaves would wither and brown.
- Steve Sharps is in the logging business, but is especially interested in selecting out curly maple and tiger maple boards, many of which are being air-dried in sheds on his property or have been kiln dried.
1dejar secar al airedejar al aire para secar
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.