1puente aéreo masculine
- The proposed expansion programme, which could top £80m, also includes plans for a multi-storey car park, a new road network and four air bridges.
- I want him to specify how many air bridges will be put in Cork Airport and if the airport's budget is on course.
- Macau International Airport offered AirAsia volume discounts and will also give the airline a break for not using air bridges from the terminal gates, but Fernandes declined to give details.
- The band is made up of mechanics at Manchester Airport's transport and fabrication shop, who repair the fleet of cars, buses and vans as well as fixing broken air bridges and other mechanical problems.
- Infrastructural developments include a new domestic passenger walkway, which provides additional air bridge capacity, enabling more passengers to connect directly to their aircraft.
- Even before Ansett had started operating, Air New Zealand found that it could afford to build air bridges to its planes and provide business class lounges.
- In March, the Manchester Evening News reported that airport bosses had introduced a new docking procedure after a jet which was trying to park beside a terminal building crashed into an air bridge which had been left in the wrong position.