1(in UK)mariscal del aire masculineteniente general masculine
- She married Jeremy Lee-Potter, a medical student and the son of an air marshal in 1957.
- In September 1939 he was promoted acting air marshal and in April 1940 was appointed Commander in Chief Bomber Command.
- A federal air marshal - one of thousands now at work since Sept. 11 - approaches, identifies himself, and tells the man to calm down.
- However, in order to disguise this distinction he was made an air marshal, to sit beside a full admiral and full general.
- On promotion to air marshal, he served for a short time as Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief Logistics Command.
- The air marshal program - every air marshal - available air marshal is deployed.