1cabeza hueca feminine informal
- I might start a self-help group for those of us who become so aerated by airheads on the airwaves that we want to pelt the set with its own batteries.
- People think cheerleaders are airheads if you go by how American films show them.
- You've then got the choice between charming airheads or incomprehensible technical folks.
- Instead, we're happy to use airheads to sell the newspaper.
- Since I don't watch TV anymore - except under extreme duress - I don't know what the network airheads and cable morons have done with the story.
- People think I'm just an airhead, but I just write about what people want to read.
- Her dry Aussie wit is a godsend in an industry choked with airheads, and her quicksilver intelligence animates her luminous beauty.
- It's entirely possible that they're total airheads, but they can do things that I just can't do.
- You're smart, and it's not cute to play dumb - so don't act like an airhead.
- The above paragraph makes me sound like a total airhead, even to myself.
- The audience, or the few airheads that decided to show up, seemed to be right at home.
- Just to continue your series on good looking airheads on TV.
- Stefani might give the impression of being a dizzy airhead, but she's no fool.
- I'm reminded of those advertisements for the national lottery depicting an airhead, a feckless character, with the warning that, if we don't play, the winner could end up being that same character.
- She comes across as a giggly airhead because she's camera-shy and not terribly articulate.
- If the agency is willing to employ such airheads at their office, what kind of dunces do you think they'd employ for your client?
- While some might consider it to be easier than writing, I think there are as many airheads behind the camera as there are on keyboards.
- Also we will not accept airheads with bad attitudes who throw beer in people's faces.
- The problem wasn't so much their performance as their script, which basically confirmed their image as immature airheads.