In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1espacio en antena masculinetiempo en antena masculine
- Of this, £100,000 was from royalties and the rest came from concerts, record sales and airplay.
- On the back of their Park performance, the band has played Warrington University and received airplay on local radio.
- The Hindu Times gets its first airplay tomorrow on BBC Radio 1 at 8.15 am.
- The young Galway man has been enjoying a good run on the circuit with plenty of work and decent airplay on the regional stations.
- It has been picking up good airplay on the local stations and looks set to be another popular favourite for the man from Belmullet.
- In addition to their previous tours, two studio releases and radio airplay, the band has already achieved another modest success.
- The American Music Awards are tellingly chosen by the public from a shortlist of nominees picked because of radio airplay and record sales.
- There are parallels for this - like the moment artists started being paid for radio airplay.
- The song has been receiving an amount of airplay on the regional radio stations and Barry is very pleased with the reaction.
- Records were denied airplay for the most arcane reasons imaginable.
- We truly believe that each artist on FightCloud is top quality and each deserve radio airplay and a record deal.
- Radio airplay is considered the most powerful promotional tool for record companies.
- Few country artists who get any radio airplay can come close to the character and expressiveness of this music.
- It is given massive airplay on all commercial radio stations as well as BBC Radio One.
- DiFranco's albums were getting very little radio airplay and couldn't be found in most record stores.
- The record received steady airplay, and CNN even interviewed Blakely about the phenomenon.
- The most promising bands and artists will get the chance to record a session and get airplay, and be given a slot supporting a headline band at a live event.
- By Saturday morning, the previous night's performances were receiving frequent airplay.
- After all, that's the version that gets airplay every night on network and cable newscasts.
- It records street musicians and underground artists and gives them airplay.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.