In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1velocidad relativa de vuelo feminine
- The IGC file produced by the IQ-Compeo seems to record both the ground speed and the airspeed.
- Although the pilot decided to slow the rate of descent and airspeed of the plane, there was no noticeable reduction in the level of vibration.
- An airplane in a spin does not gain airspeed and its rate of descent is relatively slow.
- Slowly and laboriously the aircraft gained airspeed as the needle crept past stalling speed.
- Since we know our aircraft's true airspeed to be 120 knots, we have everything we need to solve the equation.
- Then I raised the nose slightly, watching the vertical speed and airspeed reflect pulling out of the dive.
- In the realm of reverse command, less power is required for more airspeed, more power for less airspeed.
- Even modern airliners take off into head winds to increase the plane's relative airspeed.
- What's the fastest way to gain airspeed in a non-afterburner-equipped aircraft?
- When my displays were restored, the aircraft maintained airspeed and altitude.
- Begin with airspeed, and use the pointed handle of the true airspeed indicator as a speed bug for Vr, Vy or approach speed.
- It required constant vigilance for airspeed, pitch and rudder/aileron coordination.
- They can still read the altimeter and airspeed, and they still have navigation aids available to them.
- That fact, combined with my slow airspeed, caused the airplane to start to settle.
- With a following wind, a pilot could easily find his airspeed dropping below stalling speed.
- You may be surprised to find that the airplane will hold roughly the same airspeed in a power-off glide at the same attitude.
- For example a short A-frame is positive. High airspeed in relation to the turbulence is positive too.
- This type of accident happens when a pilot tries to fly out of ground effect without sufficient airspeed or power.
- During take off, the computer will relay his ground speed, airspeed and height from the runway.
- The plane's clamshell airbrakes at the back of the fuselage keep airspeed from rising uncontrollably during the dive.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.