1llamada despertador feminineI'd like an alarm call for 8 o'clock — por favor, llámeme a las ocho
- Growing up in Clydebank, his alarm call each morning was the horn from the local Singer factory, which sounded at a quarter to eight.
- After an early alarm call and a four-hour journey to London, Cougars could have been forgiven if it had been their early play which was sluggish, but they hit the Skolars hard.
- My alarm call was set for 6.45 am, but for the second day in a row I woke up at 5.
- I trot back to bed for two minutes' sleep and the next alarm call.
- I got a very small amount of sleep before the alarm call and a 5: 45 am pick up by a driver and on to the airport.
- I had an alarm call for 8: 00 am as you have to get up early if you want be up in time for breakfast at these Bed & Breakfast places.
- I suppose there are other options such as television, or an telephone alarm call, or a timer on the hi-fi to play a CD.