In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Protein content was determined using the Bradford method with bovine serum albumin as the standard.
- The latter phenomenon has also been found for other proteins, such as bovine serum albumin and human serum albumin.
- An alternative method is measurement of the ratio of protein or albumin to creatinine in an untimed urine specimen.
- RB has modest affinity for nucleic acid and little affinity for albumin or either phospholipid.
- The body eliminates bilirubin by transporting it to the liver bound to albumin in the serum.
- Normal urinary proteins include albumin, serum globulins, and proteins secreted by the nephron.
- This leads to a relatively simple RRS of albumin in which selectively enhanced vibrations dominate.
- In these cases the blood levels of total protein and albumin are low.
- Bovine serum albumin was used as a protein standard.
- A portion of the extract was used to estimate for soluble protein using bovine serum albumin as standard.
- They tested the livers for the presence of human albumin, a protein produced only by liver cells.
- The results were also verified by examining the spectra of two purified proteins, albumin and lysozyme.
- The protein, albumin, normally carries nutrients to tumors that help them to grow.
- Concentrations of SP-A were estimated by the fluorescamine method using bovine serum albumin as a standard.
- Wheat also contains two other proteins, albumin and globulin, which are soluble in water and dissolve when the flour is wetted.
- Serum albumins such as bovine serum albumin and human serum albumins are plasma proteins contributing significantly to physiological functions and act as carrier proteins.
- A second method involves the use of thermally modifiable adjuncts such as serum albumin.
- Protein, acetone, albumin, bile salts are also checked once in two months to evaluate kidney functioning.
- At physiologic pH, bilirubin is insoluble in plasma and requires protein binding with albumin.
- Fucose was ligated to bovine serum albumin and antibodies were raised against the conjugate.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.