In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Psychology Politicsalienación femininealienation (from sb) — alejamiento (de algn) masculine
- before noun alienation effect — distanciamiento
- alienation from society — marginación social
- In other words, they try to keep their addiction secret and suffer low self esteem and alienation as a result.
- Secondly, Marx was opposed to the state and figured that once capitalist relations of alienation were overthrown, there would be no need for a state any longer.
- The heart of the dialectic lies in Hegel's theory of alienation.
- The teacher's certainty about his role, largely the result of alienation, asserts hierarchy.
- The result is alienation, depersonalization, and degradation of the human purpose.
- Amotivation represents the lowest possible level of self-determination, as it implies a loss of personal control and alienation akin to learned helplessness.
- On thing Marx is known for is his theory of worker alienation.
- More recently, Seeman suggested that normlessness and meaninglessness are manifestations of anomie rather than of alienation.
- But the rhetoric of Marxist exploitation and alienation does not speak to the needs of non-labourers, and may indeed oppose them.
- Each chapter takes a detailed and wide-ranging look at aspects of Marxist theory such as alienation, oppression, the family and class struggle.
2Lawenajenación femininealienación feminine
- Another example of alienation arises when one joint tenant charges his interest in the property.
- The covenant is concerned with alienation of the property.
- I am not satisfied that an alienation or transfer of property, in and of itself, is a sufficient basis on which to imply a trust of that property.
- I think this Court has said on a couple of occasions that alienation is critical to ownership.
- First used to indicate the process of alienation of Church property to the state, it soon came to be applied to the loss of temporal power by the Church.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.