1borrachín masculine informalborrachina feminine informal
- A lot of people say it is just the junkies and alkies, but it isn't, there's a lot of people my age involved.
- They give it Russian labels; but alkies just don't care
- I lived my childhood and teens constantly terrified that someone would find out that my mother was barking mad and an alkie to boot.
- It's the additional bottle of schnapps for the alky who should be drying out.
- Then he decided he was too young to be an alkie, this wasn't alcoholism, this was making himself feel better.
- Aiming to be the most comprehensive source of vodka information on the Net, iVodka.com is the site for the erudite alkie.
- The sergeant advised letting it go because it was ‘just the alkies and the druggies fighting.’