In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tracción integral femininetracción total femininetracción a las cuatro ruedas feminine
- I'd like to have a safe, all-wheel drive vehicle to use from November to the middle of April in Rochester.
- The first so equipped, the Leone estate, went on to become the world's number one all-wheel drive vehicle.
- Full-time all-wheel drive with vehicle-dynamics control ensures that whatever the weather, you'll get a consistent driving experience.
- The frameless windows, the boxer engines and the all-wheel drive transmissions are present and correct, but the big difference is that the Legacy is, at last, a car that your passengers will enjoy as much as you do.
- Many of the behemoths were equipped with four-wheel drive, or all-wheel drive, as noted by exterior labeling.
- Subaru's stand will be heavily targeted at those people seeking a driver's car with all-wheel drive practicality.
- Tom and Ray said you should pay the difference and upgrade me to the all-wheel drive!
- The machine transports material in rough jobsite conditions, and a unique traction-assist valve lets operators activate its all-wheel drive with the flick of a switch with no need to restart the engine.
- An optional all-wheel drive system, based on the one in the Town and Country, can send up to 100 percent of the power to the rear wheels.
- The model we tested was front-wheel drive, so Melissa asked Don, our salesman, ‘If we special-order the all-wheel drive, can I still get that color?’
- It seems that everybody is jumping on the all-wheel drive SUV bandwagon lately.
- ‘Volvo and all-wheel drive just go together,’ says Anne Belec, the new president of Volvo Cars North America.
- I revved up to about 3000 RPMs and dumped the clutch, spinning the wheels in a wicked all-wheel drive burnout and launched, blow-off valve exhaling excess pressure as I shifted.
- Designed as a sort of halfway house between a large estate car and a full-sized 4X4, the Quattro all-wheel drive system makes it an ideal vehicle to transport those vital presents to their destination on an icy, snowy Christmas Eve.
- With all-wheel drive, the A8 gets 24 miles per gallon.
- A new six-speed manual directs the engine's efforts to both axles via standard all-wheel drive with three torque-apportioning strategies: normal, sport, and snow.
- Riding on a sport-handling suspension, the limited-edition pickup offers optional all-wheel drive for added road-holding abilities.
- When the all-wheel drive is disengaged, the grader will return to four-wheel tandem drive with no parasitic loss.
- Nissan reckons Murano, named after the island near Venice and the home of Murano glass, resembles an all-wheel drive below its belt-line and a sports sedan above.
- Fifteen minutes later, Tara had ruled out trucks and was trying to decide between an SUV and an all-wheel drive sedan.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.