In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1alérgicoto be allergic to sth — ser alérgico a algo
- It is important to know the signs of an allergic reaction to this medicine and to know what to do.
- In some cases, allergy skin or blood tests are carried out, to work out what has caused the allergic reaction.
- Of the allergic diseases, eczema is the most common among both adults and children.
- Many of the children I saw had eczema or had had allergic symptoms in infancy.
- If your child has an allergic reaction, you will need to keep milk out of her diet longer.
- If you have severe allergic conjunctivitis you may be referred to a specialist allergy centre.
- Hay fever, asthma and eczema are all related allergic conditions and the tendency to develop them runs in families.
- Histamine causes most of the typical symptoms that happen in allergic reaction.
- As the larvae hatch and grow into mites, the skin produces an allergic reaction and intense itching develops.
- Many of the drugs used to control the disease caused her severe allergic reactions.
- In the realm of immunology, substances that cause immune responses or allergic reactions are known as antigens.
- Have you ever been diagnosed with an allergic condition such as hay fever or eczema?
- Your plan should describe how to care for your child when he or she has an allergic reaction to food.
- My husband does not smoke and has never smoked but a few years back ended up in hospital with an allergic asthma reaction.
- Call the doctor if you or your child has an allergic reaction to mosquito repellent.
- The only way to find out is to have an allergic reaction after taking the medication.
- Studies in people with allergic rhinitis and asthma are being initiated.
- The doctor also can run different tests to see what causes the allergic reaction in you.
- You should tell the anaesthetist if you have experienced any allergic reaction to anaesthetic in the past.
- It is often the substances used to bulk up heroin that prove most harmful and cause allergic or toxic reactions.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.