1corriente alterna feminine
- In fact, while the national grid relies on alternating current for transmitting electrons, the internal Texas grid transmits via direct current.
- Some lesions can be shaved down to the level of the surrounding skin, either using a surgical blade or electro-surgery, which uses an alternating current to destroy skin tissue.
- In any case Edison's technique was limited by his insistence on using direct current, rather than the standard alternating current that soon took its place when the advantages were recognized.
- The company built a new mill and contracted with the Telluride Power and Transmission Company at Ames to supply electricity as an alternating current to both the mine and mill.
- LED lights require a transformer to turn alternating current to direct current.