1(re)solución alternativa de conflictos feminine
- She points to the gradual shift away from litigation as a preference for alternative dispute resolution and mediation methods, largely because of an overloaded court system.
- Ultimately, in the proper circumstances structured settlements are one of the most effective forms of alternative dispute resolution.
- In addition to these trends, there is an increasing emphasis on alternative dispute resolution and privatized forums for handling certain legal issues, such as in-house tribunals within companies.
- We need some king of alternative dispute resolution where both parties can file a few pieces of paper and someone gives them an opinion.
- That little pamphlet might be worth a second look, especially if it talks about arbitration or alternative dispute resolution.