In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(re)solución alternativa de conflictos feminine
- She points to the gradual shift away from litigation as a preference for alternative dispute resolution and mediation methods, largely because of an overloaded court system.
- Ultimately, in the proper circumstances structured settlements are one of the most effective forms of alternative dispute resolution.
- In addition to these trends, there is an increasing emphasis on alternative dispute resolution and privatized forums for handling certain legal issues, such as in-house tribunals within companies.
- We need some king of alternative dispute resolution where both parties can file a few pieces of paper and someone gives them an opinion.
- That little pamphlet might be worth a second look, especially if it talks about arbitration or alternative dispute resolution.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.