In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1enfermedad de Alzheimer feminine
- Advances have been made in the clinical diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- Long term use may protect against colorectal cancer and delay the onset of Alzheimer's disease.
- The compounds are also thought to fight aging, arthritis and Alzheimer's disease.
- Rabbits fed diets rich in cholesterol develop many of the features of Alzheimer's disease, so they are used to model the disease.
- It is known that head injury is a risk factor, and also that Alzheimer's disease often affects people with Down's syndrome.
- Acupuncture may help Alzheimer's disease by slowing down the deterioration of the brain cells.
- Doohan died on Wednesday, aged 85, from Alzheimer's disease and pneumonia.
- They were isolated from the brains of patients with Alzheimer's disease more than 15 years ago.
- Consequently, our procedure can identify people that will develop Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia.
- Smokers may have twice the risk of getting Alzheimer's disease as do people who have never smoked.
- Parkinson's disease or Alzheimer's disease can make people lose their sense of smell.
- It is important for a person to be tested for Alzheimer's disease early in the disease process.
- After several operations his health declined when he developed Alzheimer's disease.
- Neither treatment reduced the rate of progression to Alzheimer's disease.
- Studies have shown some benefit to the use of estrogen in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- There is no known cure for Alzheimer's disease, treatment is based on reducing symptoms.
- The cognitive changes in this dementia differ from those in Alzheimer's disease.
- It's one of the few therapies now available for Alzheimer's disease, for example.
- Is there a link between flu shots and an increased risk of Alzheimer's disease?
- Elderly people who eat fish or seafood at least once a week are at lower risk of developing dementia, including Alzheimer's disease.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.