- We will fight for these cuts to be reversed and for no amalgamations.
- All of these will be automatically assimilated into the new school, but as is the practice with all school amalgamations, an enhanced early retirement scheme will be on offer.
- There are implications here too for areas with falling numbers and proposals for school amalgamations or closures.
- Soon after the club went out of existence and did not return to competitive fare again until 1940 when the club was reformed following a number of amalgamations within the parish.
- Nobody would be in a position to give other than a personal view on what might happen if you engaged, for example, in amalgamations of these various bodies.
- Emslie admits that no-one is sure how the industry will evolve and that mergers, acquisitions and amalgamations are on the horizon.
- There will be some amalgamations - some are already in train.
- But Moloney is opposed to mergers or amalgamations.
- By 1928, again through the process of absorptions and amalgamations, there came to be only 12 factories.
- Clearly, the impact of mergers and amalgamations on employees in both the acquiring and the acquired organizations requires greater attention on the part of researchers given the recent trends.
- There is a national procedure for amalgamations involving a joint managerial body and provision for a set of discussions leading to preferences for amalgamation.
- How do communities stay intact in the midst of the hurricane of forced political amalgamations, wider bureaucratic policies and gigantic conglomerates?
- By that time it was halfway into reorganising itself for April 2001 into 42 new areas, eight of which were amalgamations needing new budgets and plans.
- That presumably means potential closures or amalgamations.
- And yet at the same time, the death of a language takes with it a disappearance of a culture, amalgamations which ultimately limit the diversity in the way we communicate and the way we think.
- The number of religious secondary schools has fallen from 472 to 380 in 15 years, mainly due to closures and amalgamations.
- If there is one argument against amalgamations, this is it.
- The first priority will be to protect Leichhardt council against further amalgamations.
- The job losses are a combined result of school amalgamations, closures and budget shortfalls across both the primary and secondary sector.
- Mr. Forde said that experience in Ireland and abroad did not confirm that large scale amalgamations of cooperatives were a guarantee of successful future development or of clear benefit to shareholders.