- I think the ameliorative treatments have been a godsend.
- As our awareness of the extinction crisis has grown, we have taken some ameliorative actions.
- A critical scholarship is an important part of the ameliorative scheme, although such criticism is not the exclusive solution.
- While buyers are not thrilled by rising prices, rising prices are one of the ameliorative responses to changes in scarcity conditions.
- And I agree, also, with her description of a more ameliorative social policy for working families.