1de origen asiático-americano
- They were not among the few thousand Amerasian children who came to the United States before the war's end.
- Last year this 29 year-old Amerasian woman was desperately trying to come to the United States with her husband and two children
- She turned her attention and resources especially toward Amerasian children.
1persona de origen asiático-americano feminine
- For the first time in their lives, they learn to be proud of themselves as Amerasians.
- Fifty-eight more Amerasians were flown out of Vietnam today.
- And then in 1996, after a three year search, with the help of an American writer researching Amerasians, she located her father, who came to Vietnam to meet her.