1concordia feminine formalamistad femininebuenas relaciones feminine
- To say that the two communities lived in peace and amity would be a generalization, which time-serving politicians like very much.
- He urged the youth of the sub-continent to pull down the walls of hatred and build a neighborhood of peace, amity and friendship.
- On the other hand, nothing is more difficult than parting with all the friends and acquaintances you have made, and leaving behind all the warmth, amity and hospitality that have been lavished on you.
- She said this would also remove misunderstanding and foster amity and friendship among the people of the two countries.
- The mainstream Internet voice is for democratic rule of law, fairness, justice, trust, amity, orderliness, harmony between man and nature and that is for the best.
- Perhaps the most convincing explanation of all is the simple fact that liberal states tend to be in relations of amity with other liberal states.
- To mark a new beginning, and herald the start of a new season, there are purifying dips in the holy waters, and an open celebration of brotherhood and amity, where the barriers of status and wealth are erased.
- And I noticed this morning that the New South Wales Premier was talking about cooperation and amity and harmony and love and peace.
- What cordial relations of amity or commerce are possible under such conditions?
- Soon, tourism and investment boomed and led to, if not government-to-government understanding, more people-to-people amity.
- But, they could well be messengers of peace and amity.
- The trip to the ashram opens a new world of religious amity and brotherhood before the children.
- It does not stop at broadly hinting at the virtue of universal love but goes deep into the matter, and, by its teachings, ensures peace and amity among mankind.
- But a country can hardly expect amity and friendship from others while continuing to provoke their most sensitive spots.
- Our commitment to peace, dialogue and amity between the two countries remains.
- It is more a call to the rational, to maintain peace and amity in a world of imbalances.
- For a reader from another ethnic group, texts often encourage cross-cultural amity and understanding as a means to dispel prejudice.
- Signifying the ‘bond of protection’, the Indian festival, of tying the knot of amity, brotherhood and long life, is a symbol of seeking divine bliss.
- What can be reasonably claimed is that dispassionate study and research is a good route to the achievement of greater international amity.
- The council called for an immediate cessation of this divisive public discourse and also called for firm and impartial application of the law of the land against those who continue to endanger public peace and amity by such discourse.