In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1analgésico masculine(effect/drug) analgésico
- Opioid analgesics or morphine-based drugs form the cornerstone of burn pain treatment.
- The question of interest is not so much whether they are potent analgesics compared with codeine but, rather, which painful conditions they are effective in.
- You can take analgesics such as paracetamol, or anti-inflammatories to reduce any swelling.
- Codeine, morphine, and fentanyl were the analgesics used most often.
- Non-narcotic analgesics can be used for mild to moderate migraines that are not associated with nausea and vomiting.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.